My Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T555 hanged for three days now and the screen too is completely off, please what should i do?

May 19, 2018
When i pressed the power button plus the down volume the tablet vibrates in my hand and i see the screen some flash but still not boot and the screen is completely off

Solution
NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If, however, it will...
NOTE: Yes, I know tablet batteries are not so easy to get to, on some devices. In such a case, make sure that your tablet is not under warranty still before you try opening it up yourself. If it is under warranty, then contact the manufacturer first.

Try the following and see if it will turn on.

1. Remove the battery.
2. Press and hold the "Power" button for 20 seconds.
3. Now put the battery back in.
4. Plug it in to charge and allow it to fully charge before turning it on.

If this doesn't help, then test the charger cord to see if it is good. Either try your cord in another device, or try another devices cord on your device.

Should that not be the problem, then check the battery to see if it needs replacing.

If, however, it will start up (after a charge) and then hangs anywhere before loading, try starting up in "Safe Mode". If it starts it will have limited access, but then you know there is a software issue. Malware, virus, bad app, etc., that you need to remove.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution
May 19, 2018
I'm very grateful for responding to my problem, I need to send it to my manufacturer to work on it for me because it is still under warranty and I don't want to risk opening now. Thanks a lot