my Samsung galaxy turns off and only goes on when on the charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamsu

Estimable
Oct 6, 2014
Please help me my phone ( samsung galaxy s3)randomly started turning off by itself and it stays off when I try to turn it on it goes to the sprint logo then shuts off automatically the only way I can get it to stay on is if its on the charger please someone help me! :(

Solution

Your battery is not providing enough power that your phone need and when u plug in charger your phone stays on because then battery is getting a boost from charger . Replace your current battery with a new one and your problem will be solved :)

dickey005

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014

Your battery is not providing enough power that your phone need and when u plug in charger your phone stays on because then battery is getting a boost from charger . Replace your current battery with a new one and your problem will be solved :)

Solution

JJs galaxy

Estimable
Apr 29, 2015

Mine is doing the same as his but my battery is just fine and the technicians are confused at the dealer

dickey005

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014
Have u tried another battery ?
or maybe there is problem with battery jack , i mean is ur battery is properly connected to phone ?
and or battery jack could be damaged .

dickey005

Estimable
Apr 30, 2014

Have u tried another battery ?
or maybe there is problem with battery jack , i mean is ur battery is properly connected to phone ?
and or battery jack could be damaged .

Patricia Wanless

Estimable
Jun 20, 2015

guxicaoge

Estimable
Jul 15, 2015
Replace your current battery with a new one and your problem will be solved
Jwpmbu

Status
Not open for further replies.