My Samsung pro Tablet wouldn't turn on

Solution
Have you made sure to charge it first? If it gets to low it may well not turn on if the app restricts it, or if the app is hiding problem software.

I would try holding the power button down for about 20 seconds, after charging it up for at least a few hours. Be sure to make sure the battery is actually charging. If it isn't, then you need to check to see if it is the charger cord or the battery that is not allowing it to charge. Also, once you get it started again, I suggest you uninstall the app.
Have you made sure to charge it first? If it gets to low it may well not turn on if the app restricts it, or if the app is hiding problem software.

I would try holding the power button down for about 20 seconds, after charging it up for at least a few hours. Be sure to make sure the battery is actually charging. If it isn't, then you need to check to see if it is the charger cord or the battery that is not allowing it to charge. Also, once you get it started again, I suggest you uninstall the app.

Solution