My Samsung smart tv won't play through my LG lg427 surround sound... It plays only for DVD but not cable.What can I do to fix?

Solution
Have your connected the TV to the HTS to get sound from it to the HTS.
Depending on what audio outputs the TV has and what input the HTS has you may need a converter to connect them.
If both the TV and HTS have HDMI-ARC then you can use the same cable to get picture from the DVD to the TV to get audio from the TV to the HTS. Check the TV manual on how to use and configure the audio output you use.
Otherwise you will need to add an additional cable. A digital connection is usually better than an analog one.
Have your connected the TV to the HTS to get sound from it to the HTS.
Depending on what audio outputs the TV has and what input the HTS has you may need a converter to connect them.
If both the TV and HTS have HDMI-ARC then you can use the same cable to get picture from the DVD to the TV to get audio from the TV to the HTS. Check the TV manual on how to use and configure the audio output you use.
Otherwise you will need to add an additional cable. A digital connection is usually better than an analog one.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS