my samsung tablet turning on and off with a blue screen

Libet_1512

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
I had my samsung tablet for barely 3 years the screen is not even cracked i used a perfect samsung charger that i had for a year but it then shut down and the screen went blue it is just blinking right now but then it went into a screen with grey lines the volume works but it doesn't wants to turn on plz help me i had really personal memorable and important things in there and tomorrow i need it plz answer this quckly. BTW it doesnt have areset button.

Solution
It would not matter if you had a reset button if you are wanting to access anything on the tablet, as should you do a "Factory Reset" or a "Hard Reset" on the device, then it will wipe all data.

The tablet may be on and it may just be the screen that is the problem. A way to try and access it would be to connect it to a computer via USB cord and see if you can access the data. If yes, I would save your personal stuff to the computer.

It would not matter if you had a reset button if you are wanting to access anything on the tablet, as should you do a "Factory Reset" or a "Hard Reset" on the device, then it will wipe all data.

The tablet may be on and it may just be the screen that is the problem. A way to try and access it would be to connect it to a computer via USB cord and see if you can access the data. If yes, I would save your personal stuff to the computer.

Solution