My Samsung tablet works on charging but after removing charger it gets switch off again and again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smriti23smriti

Prominent
Apr 5, 2017
While charging it works after removal of charger it won't work ...it shows false charge of 100% but while using it gets switch off and shows 61% and in 61% it won't work it gets switch off

Solution
Sounds like the battery needs to be replaced to me. They can, when dying out, still show a full charge. As a battery goes, it will take less and less time to charge, and last less and less time. This is due to less and less of the battery being able to hold a charge. Due to this it will tell you it is all charged up when there is way less.

If the tablet is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer about it. If it isn't under warranty, then you can replace the battery yourself, or take it to a tech who can do it for you.
Sounds like the battery needs to be replaced to me. They can, when dying out, still show a full charge. As a battery goes, it will take less and less time to charge, and last less and less time. This is due to less and less of the battery being able to hold a charge. Due to this it will tell you it is all charged up when there is way less.

If the tablet is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer about it. If it isn't under warranty, then you can replace the battery yourself, or take it to a tech who can do it for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.