My samsung won't come on

Joeblerone01

Commendable
Aug 24, 2016
Ok, a bit weird but my samsung A3 suddenly locked, like I'd pressed the lock button, only I didn't. It wouldn't come on at all, unless it was plugged into the charger. So I kept it plugged in so I could use it and it keeps over heating (it's not even charging also) so I decided to reset my phone and it worked, only without the charger, the home button and back button doesn't work. To use them I have to plug my phone into charge again. Anyone have any ideas? ?

Solution
Try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if the problems persist. If the don't, then there may be an app or software on the phone that is causing your problems. You will need to locate it and remove it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Try starting the phone in "Safe Mode" and see if the problems persist. If the don't, then there may be an app or software on the phone that is causing your problems. You will need to locate it and remove it.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS