my sd card is attacked by trojan virus so i am not able see the files when i connect to the pc by card reader how i have to r

Srinivas srini

Estimable
Feb 5, 2015
my sd card is attacked by trojan virus so i am not able see the files when i connect to the pc by card reader how i have to reomove it

Solution
It's doubtful that your SD card has been "attacked", but the files on there might be infected. It's more likely there's a virus on your computer itself that isn't allowing access to the device. Either way, I'd format the SD card, to ensure there is nothing left on it and then use the following methods to eradicate your system of any infections.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/8263-63-simple-free-guide-removing-malware

If you've already tried both virus and malware scans with no success, download and run the free version of Hitman Pro which is a second opinion scanner that catches a lot of infections or bits and pieces not caught using traditional scans.

I'd also go to malwarebytes website and download and run their free rootkit...
It's doubtful that your SD card has been "attacked", but the files on there might be infected. It's more likely there's a virus on your computer itself that isn't allowing access to the device. Either way, I'd format the SD card, to ensure there is nothing left on it and then use the following methods to eradicate your system of any infections.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/8263-63-simple-free-guide-removing-malware

If you've already tried both virus and malware scans with no success, download and run the free version of Hitman Pro which is a second opinion scanner that catches a lot of infections or bits and pieces not caught using traditional scans.

I'd also go to malwarebytes website and download and run their free rootkit scanner.

Solution

vesp3r

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2014
Hi, are you able to open the sd card?
If you are seeing shortcutted folders only then you dont have to format anything
If this is your case then plug the SD card on your pc and open CMD then type this: attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* where g is the letter of your SD card given by your pc
also search for the autorun.inf file and delete it :p