Solved! My sim card isn't being read in my samsung s7 edge. How do I fix ut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
If you are indeed referring to the SIM (which is what gets you service) then I would try it on a different device (that is on the same kind of network) and see if it works in that device. If it does, then there is a problem with your port. If it doesn't, then the SIM likely needs replacing. You would have to contact your carrier/service provider for that.

Now if you are instead referring to a SD card, which is where data is stored, you can still test it on another device to see if it is the card or the port. If it turns out to be the card, then you would have to get a new one.
If you are indeed referring to the SIM (which is what gets you service) then I would try it on a different device (that is on the same kind of network) and see if it works in that device. If it does, then there is a problem with your port. If it doesn't, then the SIM likely needs replacing. You would have to contact your carrier/service provider for that.

Now if you are instead referring to a SD card, which is where data is stored, you can still test it on another device to see if it is the card or the port. If it turns out to be the card, then you would have to get a new one.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.