My sony keeps looping nonstop if I press startup normaly or startup repair!

Laptopmanic

Estimable
Oct 31, 2015
I turned on my computer, doing all the normal things you do on it, but then the cable fell out and the computer just went blank. I knew this would happen as this computer doesn't have a battery (before I took out the cable on purpose so it would shut down as it had started looping and I couldn't turn it off), Its a Sony, so when I plugged it back in, it went up with 'A error has happened do you want to Start windows normaly? Or Startup repair?' So I went with Start windows normaly. Thats when it started to loop, it would finish loading, then start again without letting me log on. And the same happened with the startup repair, it would just endlessly loop. The odd part is that it has been doing it for the past 2/3 days. I have all my important files on it so I need to find a way to fix it. Could someone suggest a cheap way or easy way to fix this sony? I am really sorry but I don't know the model.

Solution
Hi,

Try and load it into Safe Mode and see if that will work
- From a complete shut down state, turn it back on and keep on tapping F8 repeatedly. You can stop tapping when you see Advanced Boot Options.
- Select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network (with internet).
- Once in Safe Mode perform System Restore, bring it back to and earlier date and time before the problem started happening.
- If all these doesn't work load the PC back into Safe Mode backup your files and perform a complete reset.
Hi,

Try and load it into Safe Mode and see if that will work
- From a complete shut down state, turn it back on and keep on tapping F8 repeatedly. You can stop tapping when you see Advanced Boot Options.
- Select Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Network (with internet).
- Once in Safe Mode perform System Restore, bring it back to and earlier date and time before the problem started happening.
- If all these doesn't work load the PC back into Safe Mode backup your files and perform a complete reset.

Solution