My Sony LED TV is showing picture inverted.

flitz2013

Commendable
Jul 22, 2016
My TV is showing picture and colours inverted. Like (YNOS) and the skin of person greenish. What should be the fault? Any idea

Ralston18

Dignified
What Sony LED TV Model do you have? Is this a new TV or did the problem just start on your previously working TV?

Do you have the User Guide/Manual to check the menu setup, configuration, and troubleshooting options? You may be able to push certain buttons and do a factory reset and that could fix it.

What else, if anything, is connected to the TV? Disconnect to see if the distortion stops.

1) Double check all of the cables and plugs for tightness and placement.

2) Try another set of cables.

3) Try the original cables somewhere else to see if the problem follows the cables.

Ralston18

Dignified
What Sony LED TV Model do you have? Is this a new TV or did the problem just start on your previously working TV?

Do you have the User Guide/Manual to check the menu setup, configuration, and troubleshooting options? You may be able to push certain buttons and do a factory reset and that could fix it.

What else, if anything, is connected to the TV? Disconnect to see if the distortion stops.

1) Double check all of the cables and plugs for tightness and placement.

2) Try another set of cables.

3) Try the original cables somewhere else to see if the problem follows the cables.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1