my speakers are not working after connecting to external aux cable and hdmi cable

Ralston18

Dignified
Double check the physical cables and connectors for condition and solid connections.

On your laptop make sure that you have selected the correct ports via the Playback Device settings.

Can you provide a simple diagram or photos of what you are connecting and the cables being used?

Your post has four "devices": speakers, external aux cable, hdmi cable, laptop....

The diagram/photo will help clarify the setup. Thanks.

Ralston18

Dignified
Double check the physical cables and connectors for condition and solid connections.

On your laptop make sure that you have selected the correct ports via the Playback Device settings.

Can you provide a simple diagram or photos of what you are connecting and the cables being used?

Your post has four "devices": speakers, external aux cable, hdmi cable, laptop....

The diagram/photo will help clarify the setup. Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Guri321 Audio 1
HoomanSacrifice Audio 12
Allen69 Audio 4
B Audio 5
Mr_Un1Que Audio 2
FuciBaskjat Audio 13
L Audio 3
B Audio 5
S Audio 1
K Audio 3
B Audio 1
R Audio 3
S Audio 1
D Audio 2
S Audio 1
D Audio 1
B Audio 1
H Audio 9
R Audio 2
T Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Why my right speaker in BlasterX Katana dont work?
Question Vizio Surround Sound speakers not working SB3581
Question JBL Xtreme spaker stopped working after AUX connection
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question Left surrounding speaker doesn't work
Question I hear microphone on speakers, but they not working
Question Would a Kenwood receiver KR-4400 work with a pair of Bose 301 series ll speakers?
Question Is my left speaker working properly?
4.1 Intex speaker when connected to TV with aux not working since 5days....in past it was working perfectly...what may be the
I am connected lg dvd 5.1 to home theater but only two speakers nd sub woofer working 3 speakers are not working.,what am do?
I hav 2 mobil it speakers how do they work and connect
how can i connect my lg smart tv with my intex multimedia speakers because my tv's female 3.5 mm jack is not working. i have 3
speaker not working after aux connected
my 5.1 speakers work with TV, but not with movies in USB connected to my TV. Please help
how to connect altec lansing fx5051 to my samsung uhd 55" smart tv to make 5.1 channels works ??
I am trying to get speakers to work. hey are connected to a subwoofer and then to the back of my tv in audio output but I get
Would this external soundcard work for a xbox one for 5.1 surround sound which is connected to a monitor?
Connecting speakers through an amplifier. The does not work
Will the bose 901 speakers connect and work with bose wave systems
Will connecting speakers a 5 disc cd changer work alone??

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS