My tablet isnt working

Yusur-alsukairi

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
I dropped the tablet by accident and the screen kind of broke when i charged it for about an hour i could only hear the sound and the vibrate but i cant see anything the screen is black i REALLY want to fix this i missed my tab soooooo much i really hope anyone can help solve the problem and i dont want to buy another one

Solution
Well, you have a few options. If you feel comfortable opening it up yourself (and as long as it isn't still under warranty, as this would void that) you can check to see if there is anything loose or disconnected inside. Just be really careful when opening it up that you don't do any damage in the process. If nothing is dislodged or loose, you may well need to replace the screen, when can be done, you would just have to purchase a new one for your device. There are also many instructional videos online on how to open up a tablet, what parts are what, and how to replace a display.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, you can try a local tech or repair shop.
Well, you have a few options. If you feel comfortable opening it up yourself (and as long as it isn't still under warranty, as this would void that) you can check to see if there is anything loose or disconnected inside. Just be really careful when opening it up that you don't do any damage in the process. If nothing is dislodged or loose, you may well need to replace the screen, when can be done, you would just have to purchase a new one for your device. There are also many instructional videos online on how to open up a tablet, what parts are what, and how to replace a display.

If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself, you can try a local tech or repair shop.

Solution

Yusur-alsukairi

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

Yusur-alsukairi

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
actually yes and thank u sooo much for helping i am still kinda confused cuz i dont know anything about tabs so when i opened the tab like u know, to check what was wrong like u said i didnt really see anything wrong, do u know y the screen was black and the only thing was working was the sound and the vibrates. By the way my tab is galaxy s8