my tablet keep doing the same thing but say sumsung galaxy tab a power by android at first it had the power logo the shut off

Tinka_

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016
my tablet won't charge it won't turn on all its doing is saying the galaxy logo then turns off all over again

Try seeing if it will load in "Safe Mode". If it does, then you probably have an app(s) on it that are the cause and they need to be removed.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Try seeing if it will load in "Safe Mode". If it does, then you probably have an app(s) on it that are the cause and they need to be removed.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Jen_Sai

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
The not charging could be something as simple as a dodgy/damaged cable ;)
in some cases I have read that the battery needs re-soldering, it's loose in it's seating within the tablet casing and doesn't accept the charge, Very annoying <_<

Hope you manage to get it going again from safe mode

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pikamasterdom07 Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 4
D Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 0
Shenelby Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 0
P Android Tablets 0
Kavina Android Tablets 5