My Tablet won't turn on

Miranda_8

Commendable
Aug 26, 2016
I recently dropped my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 on to a wooden step and it shut off. I think it was almost 80% charged. It was maybe 6 inches from the step. It will not turn on unless it is on the charger and the most it does, is Go to a battery icon with a loading symbol in the middle, then the screen goes black and then the icon comes on again it keeps doing this over and over. I have tried a Hard reset but it won't respond to anything. Please help, I miss my tablet.

Solution
It sounds like you have internal damage. Either something is disconnected, or dislodged/loose. Without seeing inside there is no way to know for sure.

If the tablet is still under warranty, then I would be contacting the manufacturer about the problem to see if they can repair or replace it. However if it isn't under warranty, then you have the option of either working on it yourself, if you feel comfortable doing so. I am sure you can find a video online that can walk you through it. Or you can take it to a local tech/repair shop.
It sounds like you have internal damage. Either something is disconnected, or dislodged/loose. Without seeing inside there is no way to know for sure.

If the tablet is still under warranty, then I would be contacting the manufacturer about the problem to see if they can repair or replace it. However if it isn't under warranty, then you have the option of either working on it yourself, if you feel comfortable doing so. I am sure you can find a video online that can walk you through it. Or you can take it to a local tech/repair shop.

Solution