my temps really high

Sean2002

Commendable
Jul 24, 2016
My laptop would always crash so I looked it up and people said to look at your temperatures. So i looked and my laptop temperatures while streaming/watching a movie were around 68 degrees Celsius I don't know if that is too high or around decent.

Processor: Intel(R)Core(TM)i5=3230M cpu @ 2.60Ghz

Installed ram: 6.00 GB (5.89) usable

system type: 64 bit operating system

Solution
That is a tad hot. How is your fan running? Try running something like "SpeedFan" and see what it says. If you continue to be that high, I would consider then determining if it happens all the time, or just some of the time. Like say when gaming.

Also, you should check to see if it is coming from the charger cord (happens only when it is plugged in) or the battery overheating.

If it is one of the bottom two, that is easy to fix, just replace the cord and/or battery. If it is say the fan, then that would another replacement.

Don't leave it to long or the heat could fry the motherboard.
That is a tad hot. How is your fan running? Try running something like "SpeedFan" and see what it says. If you continue to be that high, I would consider then determining if it happens all the time, or just some of the time. Like say when gaming.

Also, you should check to see if it is coming from the charger cord (happens only when it is plugged in) or the battery overheating.

If it is one of the bottom two, that is easy to fix, just replace the cord and/or battery. If it is say the fan, then that would another replacement.

Don't leave it to long or the heat could fry the motherboard.

Solution