Question My Toshiba laptop won't turn on

Jun 12, 2019
I have a Toshiba satellite C55-B5319 that I got about 3 years ago or so, I lost it like 2 years ago and found it again the other day so it hasn't been turned on in a long time. It was running perfectly before and even now the battery and AC adapter is just fine because the charging light shows up white so I know it's not the battery. I've done all of the take the battery out and hold buttons, even took the RAM out and put it back in like I've been suggested to. When I press the power button it shines for about 6 seconds or so, with no internal sounds such as the fan and the screen stays back the whole time, and then stops shining. Just trying to figure out if there is any thing else to check or any way I can salvage this laptop, or is a new one in my best interest?

Jun 12, 2019
Have you tried mains electric power only by removing the battery?
I've charged it with the battery out and in, when Intake battery out and just plug in ac adapter. And the battery is getting charge because the power button will still light up when I push it even unplugged. So it appears that I'm getting power but it's still not doing anything