My Toshiba satellite C55-A-IUC is not coming on, power light is blinking

Yve

Estimable
Nov 15, 2014
My Toshiba satellite C55-A-IUC is not coming on. My Toshiba satellite C55-A-IUC is not coming on. The power light is blinking and there is a sound whenever it blinks. I have taken out the battery and held down for 30 seconds and it is still not working. I have also seen that the light for the cd drive is also blinking. Please help!

Warukyure

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
Take out your battery, plug in your adapter to the computer and press power. Does it turn on? Is there any lights? Does it power up for a second and then shut off again? Is the battery completely empty? Will the computer not even start on just battery power?

Yve

Estimable
Nov 15, 2014
Jus tried that, without the battery and just the adaptor and it's the same thing. The power light is blinking but not coming on. It doesn't power up at all. I don't think the battery is drained as it was full before I went to bed

Warukyure

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
Your motherboard might be the issue. Do you still have warranty on this computer? If it is probably best to to take it in. We just tested that its not the battery or adapter thats the issue. since you can't use either to test it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 5
V Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 0
J Laptop Tech Support 8
N Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1