My Toshiba Satellite L500?has a problem, it wont start it reaches the Windows Recovery page highlights Windows Repair NOT Star

zaxiez

Estimable
Apr 22, 2014
My Toshiba Satellite L500?has a problem, it wont start it reaches the Windows Recovery page highlights Windows Repair NOT Start Windows Normally, then it brings a blue screen "..BIOS is not ACPI Compliant" N/B: Earlier I had ever replaced the hard disk and put the laptop on AND also the Keyboard is not responding (the NUM LOCK light flashes on start BUT even pressing F2or F12 brings a menu page but I cant move the Arrow keys) Many said it was the faulty charger or the old battery am using. Help me

Solution
Try going into your BIOS, if possible, and on your new hard drive's setting, change the "SATA Type" (or similar name) to AHCI; now try booting. If it's already on AHCI, try setting it to IDE.

All the best. :)

Obnoxious

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
Try going into your BIOS, if possible, and on your new hard drive's setting, change the "SATA Type" (or similar name) to AHCI; now try booting. If it's already on AHCI, try setting it to IDE.

All the best. :)

Solution