My Toshiba Satellite Radius 11 (L15W-B1120 Convertible) is not booting after factory reset.

Steve_144

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
I tried to boot the notebook with Windows on USB (boot order set to USB first) & it won't boot it from USB either.

Solution
Hello... 3) well if it's USB3 ports only... you need a pre-install an USB3.0 driver and add it to the USB files.
4) if it's a legacy, non uefi BIO's, then you need to format the USB2 stick to FAT32 and click "make Bootable" in your ISO transfer program.

The first thing you should try doing is making a bootable USB2 stick first... if you have another computer, insert the USB2 stick and right click it-format-FAT32-click box "create MS-DOS start up disk" and see if that will boot from your USB2 port on your lappy as a TEST. B /
If you can make a working "bootable" USB stick then you just need to tranfer the WIN10 ISO to the stick after that, with those settings.

Steve_144

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016

That's correct, I'm trying to re install Windows OS with bootable USB that I made from ISO. The PC is not booting :(

I'm trying the Windows 10 version.

Ironsounds

Distinguished
Hello... 3) well if it's USB3 ports only... you need a pre-install an USB3.0 driver and add it to the USB files.
4) if it's a legacy, non uefi BIO's, then you need to format the USB2 stick to FAT32 and click "make Bootable" in your ISO transfer program.

The first thing you should try doing is making a bootable USB2 stick first... if you have another computer, insert the USB2 stick and right click it-format-FAT32-click box "create MS-DOS start up disk" and see if that will boot from your USB2 port on your lappy as a TEST. B /
If you can make a working "bootable" USB stick then you just need to tranfer the WIN10 ISO to the stick after that, with those settings.

Solution