Solved! My toshiba smart tv cant access "smart tv" function

Jul 2, 2021
Hello everyone,
I have a Toshiba 32W3733DG smart tv it was working perfectly fine until power outage. After that i coulndt access internet even if the wifi was connected. If the wifi is not connected i get access to internet but it show that i dont have connection after i turn wifi on i get an error that "Requested page cannot be accessed". Tried changing DNS connecting to ethernet nothing helped. Any hints or advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Solution
When you say you can't access the internet, are you just talking about the web browser in the TV or does nothing work? Not sure what you mean by you get access to the internet, if you get a message you don't have a connection or the page can't be accessed you are not actually online.

Try doing a factory reset? Could be the power outage caused some damage to the hardware. If the TV has an ethernet port try using that.

If you can't get it working, a $30 Amazon Firestick will make it a smart TV again.
When you say you can't access the internet, are you just talking about the web browser in the TV or does nothing work? Not sure what you mean by you get access to the internet, if you get a message you don't have a connection or the page can't be accessed you are not actually online.

Try doing a factory reset? Could be the power outage caused some damage to the hardware. If the TV has an ethernet port try using that.

If you can't get it working, a $30 Amazon Firestick will make it a smart TV again.

Solution