My tv wont stream my computer

murcia

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
Hi, I have had my Visio LED tv for about 3 months and it worked perfectly, I would connect it to my dell using the blue wire that screws into the back to see and speakers to listen. 2 days ago my friend came over and we hooked up his Xbox slim and played it and we hooked up my old computer monitor to the computer like we did several time in the past. After he left I went to go hook my tv to the computer and the screen was a bit small, this always happeneds when I switch the two(the Visio LED tv and the Dell computer monitor). So I do what I always do when this happens(this always fixed it i the past) and shut he computer off and turn it back on and everything loaded correctly until it came to where I had to put the password in to log into the account, it went blue, it doesnt even say "no signal", just a screen with nothin but blue so I know it's getting somthing. I think maybe my friend hit a button or played with something, either the tv or the computer because he was playing them both. Another thing I found out is when I go to "safe mode w/ networking" it works as if nothing is wrong. I know is this is a lot to read but thanks for trying to help! Have a nice day, any suggestions will be appreciated !!!!