Aug 25, 2018
I am needing help with regards to my Digilogic VHS/DVD Combi Player.

It would switch off while watching/recording VHS es and DVDs. This happens quite frequently and frankly it's really annoying, especially when watching a movie.

I have a JVC Smart T.V. and I am wondering if that is the cause of it or is it something wrong with the player itself. Is there a solution to it? I really need help on this one.

Aug 25, 2018

Well, The power would switch off (ALL LIGHTS OUT/STOPS PLAYING) and it would restart, I just made a video showing this happening and I'll send a link as soon as it's uploaded.

Corrupted firmware, bad memory. Can attempt an software update, maybe reset to Factory if there is such an option. U may also bring it in to the shop and have them do a tune-up, VHS machines, after while the moving parts get dirty and stuck causing the power supply to choke, belts may need replacing, is not gonna be cheap.

Aug 25, 2018

Well honestly I literally just got the player yesterday at a tech shop I had another one that was having the same problem, but this new one is even more frequent.

Also It's mainly for nostalgic purposes and the novelty of recording modern TV on VHS (Don't worry I worked out a way) :)