my video got deleted a few months ago and I want to recover it. please help

Oct 25, 2017
video was deleted from several saved accounts. last time I remember viewing it was the end of august 2017. is there anyway to recover it. plus I've been through several phones since then.

Since you say it has been a long time since it was deleted on a phone, then the space it took up on the phone was probably overwritten a few times and there is probably no way to recover it.

If it was on some account (assuming a cloud account) you would have to contact the place you have the account with to see if they have any recovery options.

Since you say it has been a long time since it was deleted on a phone, then the space it took up on the phone was probably overwritten a few times and there is probably no way to recover it.

If it was on some account (assuming a cloud account) you would have to contact the place you have the account with to see if they have any recovery options.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 6
1 Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 4
E Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! I deleted all my photos an videos from my gallery how do I get them back. I AM USING REMI 4
Solved! How to retrieve my deleted videos on my gallery
I can't restore my deleted videos from google photos app. The videos only appear on the app and can not be restored to gallery
I accidentally deleted a bunch of favorite videos off my phone the night of 10/26/18. How can i recover any of them or can I
Please help me from my Android smartphone lenovo vibe short deleted my photo video document i want to back into my phone g
By mistake a video is deleted by me, how to recover it from gallery
How do i get my videos in my gallery back.i accidentally deleted them. I used vivo Y51L
How do I get my video in my gallery back I have deleted it . I use Micromax Q402+
I have not deleted,but I cloud has taken away from my gallery . First I was told that all photos and videos will be dleeted ,b
Restore deleted pictures/videos
personal Deleted video , a garden with a house, has not been backuped from the Google on my device
My hidden photos and videos in audio manager app was deleted how can I get back all those files?
how can i delete files from my oppo a37
how to delete video from SD card in vivo y21
deleted all my photos an videos from my gallery how do I get them back
Can a hacker spy on deleted files in my smartphone?
I had reset my mi4i phone & all my photo and video are deleted how to get restore
Just want save my pictures and videos on my phone and not delete any of them or have to put them on a disk?
I did a factory reset on my phone and videos and photos shoot by me have got deleted. How do I retrieve them
I have Motorola g5s.. accidentally my trash photo and videos was deleted from Google photos permanently please help me for rec

ASK THE COMMUNITY