Solved! My want laptop want come on

Colleen_10

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
My laptop want come on I done took battery out held start bout 2 min still want come plz plz help me with my laptop it a Toshiba

Solution
First try testing the power cord to see if that is the issue. If not that, try the battery. You may also want to try running it with the cord only, and the battery out. If neither the battery nor the cord turns out to be the problem, then you are looking at hardware issues. Depending on how much you know about computers, you can either do the work yourself, or take it to someone.

NOTE: If your device is under warranty still, do not let anyone work on it until after you contact the manufacturer, as doing so would void the warranty.

Colleen_10

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Colleen_10 : "Laptop want come on"

My laptop want turn on done took battery out mashed start button held it 2 min and it still want come on plz help ty

First try testing the power cord to see if that is the issue. If not that, try the battery. You may also want to try running it with the cord only, and the battery out. If neither the battery nor the cord turns out to be the problem, then you are looking at hardware issues. Depending on how much you know about computers, you can either do the work yourself, or take it to someone.

NOTE: If your device is under warranty still, do not let anyone work on it until after you contact the manufacturer, as doing so would void the warranty.

Solution