my zenfon 5 is got hanged, n now not getting switch on. whenever i try to switch it on, it stuck on asus logo. what should i d

abhi4545

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
my zenfon 5 is got hanged, n now not getting switch on. whenever i try to switch it on, it stuck on asus logo. what should i d

Solution
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode". If it will turn on then, you probably have a bad app, virus or malware on the phone you will need to remove to get it to load normally.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode". If it will turn on then, you probably have a bad app, virus or malware on the phone you will need to remove to get it to load normally.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution