First, if it is under warranty, before doing the following, I would contact the manufacturer about any issues.
You could try pulling the battery and leaving it out for a few minutes then putting it back in and try and restart. If that doesn't work, next I would try starting up in "Safe Mode". If it lets you go into "Safe Mode" then you need to figure out what app or something else on the phone, is giving you the trouble so you can remove it.
To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.
1. First turn off the phone.
2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.
3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.
4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.
Should "Safe Mode" not resolve the issue, you may well need to do a "Hard Reset" of the device.
NOTE: Doing this will clear 'all' the data on your phone, so it is suggested you not choose this option unless you have to, or aren't worried about losing anything on the phone.
Be sure you back up any data you want to keep, to a computer or cloud account, before doing the reset.
To "Hard Reset" the phone...
1. Make sure that the phone is actually powered off.
2. Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
3. Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
4. Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
5. Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
6. Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
7. On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
8. Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the phone.
9. If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinstert the SD card.