MySpace Somehow Gained One Million Users Since December

Status
Not open for further replies.

keczapifrytki

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2008
I only liked facebook because it was exclusive to college students. Now I only keep it to make it easier to organize events. I wish someone would do that again, college exclusive social network.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
MyWhat?

This headline should read: Dumbass tries to become Mark Zuckerberg after playing his friend in movie.

madjimms

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2011
I stopped using Myspace after it became a music-entertainment place. Why do I want to know what artists are doing? this is MY space not Billion-Adverts-Space

G

If they return to the CSS custom profile or the HTML or both... i return, because... is supposed that this is my space, i dont like the new myspace and we tell them about that.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]bear95[/nom]Who called the necromancer?[/citation]

Oh, that's where the necromancer that i hired went off too....

nekromobo

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
[citation][nom]warmon6[/nom]Oh, that's where the necromancer that i hired went off too....[/citation]

I was a necromancer before I took an arrow to the knee.

blazorthon

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2010
I'm not very interested in social networking at all, but I still think it's nice to see MySpace coming back for once. It used to be kinda like what Facebook is now, but until recently it was pretty much left ignored in comparison to it's former glory.

This seems to be several steps in a right direction for MySpace, but I'll probably still ignore it like I ignore the rest of social networking. It's just not safe with all the viruses and hackers going around, I know people whom either get hacked or friends of theirs get hacked almost monthly.

Then there's also all the scams... Sorry, but I'm not risking it.

acyuta

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
How many of those have a name ending with Murdoch or are employed by NewsCorp. That would be interesting to know.

aaron88_7

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
[citation][nom]acyuta[/nom]How many of those have a name ending with Murdoch or are employed by NewsCorp. That would be interesting to know.[/citation]
NewsCorp sold Myspace last year, doesn't anybody read the article before making comments?

bukhlef

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2011
[citation][nom]fuzzion[/nom]I tried Myspace, but the sparking lights gave me epilepsy. True Story[/citation]

loooooooooooool sue them!

sslapikas

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
I only liked facebook because it was exclusive to college students. Now I only keep it to make it easier to organize events. I wish someone would do that again, college exclusive social network.

Are you planning to stay in college for all your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.