Mystery Fitness Tracker

todari

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
Hi All, My wife bought an open box fitness tracker from a local business that sells Amazon clearance items. It was cheap enough ($5.00) but it has no brand name on it anywhere. It works, or seems to but we don't know how to find the proper app.There are no buttons to push, only has swipe function which displays the clock, heart rate, pedometer, and two other functions I am not sure about. It will display a serial number. The number is C24705865F and below this number it reads V2.20. That's it.
Can anyone offer help identifying this tracker?

Thanks!

todari

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017

thanks for responding, Unfortunately I have not been able to find this one listed on Amazon's site. Perhaps they not longer carry this model. Is it possible on this forum to upload a photo? If not I could email or text a photo.

Thanks

Graybush

Estimable

It is possible to embed images here on the forum, you can also use an imager uploader such as imgur.com to show your photo.

May 19, 2018
Yes I. Have a picture of it, you can still find a watch on Amazon it has one button but the instructions are so tiny that you can't even read them and on the other side I don't read Chinese or Japanese. How do I get instructions on how to set the watch up and turn on its functions like Bluetooth so my phone can Discover it

TRENDING THREADS