nahimic version Pc vs Notebook

adityaramadn

Commendable
Sep 11, 2016
Please help information.

I downloaded Nahimic 2.5.6 Version On the official MSI website.

But I download it from Other Products a MSI Aegis ,because Nahimic Driver on GT73VR 7RF And All notebook on the Website is only available version 2.3.15.

Is nahimic for pc and laptop different? I have installed it and tried it no problem ?

Solution
The only difference is the version number, but if it works on your notebook model then don't worry about it.

If it does give you any problems though, uninstall it and install the earlier version that's intended for your model.

As a general rule, you shouldn't update any driver just because you found a newer version. Only update if the existing driver is proving troublesome or if newer version adds new features which you must have.

It is not compulsory to update your drivers to the latest versions!
The only difference is the version number, but if it works on your notebook model then don't worry about it.

If it does give you any problems though, uninstall it and install the earlier version that's intended for your model.

As a general rule, you shouldn't update any driver just because you found a newer version. Only update if the existing driver is proving troublesome or if newer version adds new features which you must have.

It is not compulsory to update your drivers to the latest versions!

Solution