Naked Man Spotted in Trunk on Street View

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorkle

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
As uncreative as this is, I'd say he took all the stuff out of his trunk and was cleaning it. Cleaning things is a bit more exercise than one expects usually (at least when you are rigorously cleaning) so he got hot and took off his shirt. He is at such an awkward angle because he just finished and is angling himself to prepare to get out of his car. The dog is not dead, and is merely laying there because it is waiting to be let inside. The dog is very tired from the heat as well. There is my uncreative very possible explanation. The dude could be a sicko with paranoid delusions as well, and he killed his dog because he thought it was going to rat on him for seeing him check if the tortured corpses he has in his house would fit properly in his trunk; yet I think this is a lot less likely.

thorkle

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
btw (sorry for double post) in accordance with my second "possibility" he would be naked because that is the way his "tortured corpses" are, and he wanted to be as accurate as possible when checking if they would fit

krolo

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
That looks like a dead dog, an injured man, and a bottle of chloroform next to the car. Oh and yeah, a naked man getting out of the trunk.

G

There is something wrong with this picture...half of the dogs butt is missing.

hemburger

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
[citation][nom]Thorkle[/nom]As uncreative as this is, I'd say he took all the stuff out of his trunk and was cleaning it. Cleaning things is a bit more exercise than one expects usually (at least when you are rigorously cleaning) so he got hot and took off his shirt. He is at such an awkward angle because he just finished and is angling himself to prepare to get out of his car. The dog is not dead, and is merely laying there because it is waiting to be let inside. The dog is very tired from the heat as well. There is my uncreative very possible explanation. The dude could be a sicko with paranoid delusions as well, and he killed his dog because he thought it was going to rat on him for seeing him check if the tortured corpses he has in his house would fit properly in his trunk; yet I think this is a lot less likely.[/citation]
LOL!!!!!!!!! !

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
Surely he's just wearing small shorts and doing a thorough cleaning. There's panels from the inside of the car to the side there.

GeoMan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2005
I think he got home blind drunk, his wife kicked him out for the night. And in one of those moments of clarity you only get when drunk he decided it would be a good idea to strip down to his boxers and sleep in the trunk (boot for Brits). Since dog is man’s best friend his trusty pooch went outside to keep him company for the night. The Google street view car arrives the next morning just as he wakes up with a hangover and thinks to himself “what did I do last night, how did I get here?”

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
lol, he is clearly just meticulously cleaning is precious convertible (hence the bored out of its mind dog)

as for whether he is naked or not..
well..
it is Germany...

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
[citation][nom]Thorkle[/nom]As uncreative as this is, I'd say he took all the stuff out of his trunk and was cleaning it. Cleaning things is a bit more exercise than one expects usually (at least when you are rigorously cleaning) so he got hot and took off his shirt. He is at such an awkward angle because he just finished and is angling himself to prepare to get out of his car. The dog is not dead, and is merely laying there because it is waiting to be let inside. The dog is very tired from the heat as well. There is my uncreative very possible explanation. The dude could be a sicko with paranoid delusions as well, and he killed his dog because he thought it was going to rat on him for seeing him check if the tortured corpses he has in his house would fit properly in his trunk; yet I think this is a lot less likely.[/citation]

again though...
it IS Germany...

fuzzietech

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
If you are doing extensive work inside a trunk of a car, it is actually easier to lie in it. Trust me. Now, as we can see from the picture, a big portion of what makes up the interior of the trunk has been taken out. The yellow could be washing liquid of some sorts. He uses an extensive amount of liquid and does not wish to wear wet clothes which would be the result of lieing in a wet trunk. He is probably reduced to wearing shorts only. The dog, heck its only chilling while being close to his flock/master which is not going anywhere anyway.

Or maybe he is just a zombie that was let out because the zombiedog who drove him home finally opened the trunk. Surprised and shocked by the first thing he saw he freaked and punched the nice zombiedog out cold. Now he will drink the homemade zombiejuice from the yellow can the nice dog brought him so he has strength to catch up with the Street View cameracar. Evidence of zombies must be destroyed!

theshonen8899

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
It could be a Google employee prank. The dog's butt is cut off and seems to be in a different resolution than the floor and too focused/not blurry enough. Either the guy in the trunk is a survivor of the Holocaust or his body under his left arm hasn't been masked properly, same with his left leg. His right leg seems to be protruding from edges of the trunk.

Not positive though. The dog's shadow is too well done as is the dude's left hand. It's also hard to imagine how they found a man in that pose to perfectly fit the trunk.

lightbulbsocket

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
Installing a pair of 6X9s. It's usually just easier to be laying on your back in my experience(that's what she said). I'm guessing that he dragged his legs inside the trunk to avoid having the edge pressing into his skin. I'm also guessing that he's finding out in the picture that that was somewhat if a mistake.

bonezy

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Can someone just please DDoS that spammer's website?

I come here to read anti-apple comments from hardcore PC gamers like myself, not read ads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.