Native Facebook App for Android Reportedly Close to Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Wait wait wait.... Android doesn't have a native Facebook app already? News to me. Well... hopefully it can be removed as ddpruitt says--no one likes not having control over their phones.

Anyway, my old-school flip phone and I will be under our rock if anyone needs me.

john_4

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
[citation][nom]Ragnar-Kon[/nom]Wait wait wait.... Android doesn't have a native Facebook app already? News to me. Well... hopefully it can be removed as ddpruitt says--no one likes not having control over their phones.Anyway, my old-school flip phone and I will be under our rock if anyone needs me.[/citation]
Agree, my flip phone with two week standby time and about a week under use with bluetooth for my car serves me well.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]john_4[/nom]Agree, my flip phone with two week standby time and about a week under use with bluetooth for my horse & carriage serves me well.[/citation]
Fixed!

Arls

Honorable
Apr 16, 2012
[citation][nom]wholemkt14[/nom]Wonderful.Share a website with you ,( http://www.wholesalemkt.net/ )Believe you will love it.We accept any form of payment.( http://www.wholesalemkt.net/ )[/citation]

Wow thanks so much, I can't wait to give you my CC number......

olaf

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
as long as it won't be intertwined with the OS i don't mind, ill uninstall it anyway... so i can hear people say : WOW you don't have facebook ... how can you go on ...

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
that is good to hear... the current facebook for android is just... bad hopefully this will fax some of the cachign and image clipping/ load issues. even at home on wifi it can take 30 seconds to load an image, same on my wife's phone and we have a 54 mbs connection

Status
Not open for further replies.