Nazi Camp Auschwitz Gets Its Own Facebook Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

asjflask

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
You misspelled "Facebook" in the article above. You have it as "Facebok" -- which sounds like a subsidiary of the Reebok company.

jerther

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
[citation][nom]FoShizzleDizzle[/nom]Wait the Update says it disappeared? NOOOOO MY DREAMS ARE CRUSHEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/citation]
create your own facebook club.. or group.. whatever it is called

theramman

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
Im want to know whats on the youtube channel...
I bet thats a really happy channel to go watch and enjoy surfing on.

Whats next Twitter?

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
[citation][nom]Kaiser_25[/nom]wow, ty toms...i want that minute of my life back.[/citation]

You would use it to browse while you should work anyway...

fulle

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
[citation][nom]ssalim[/nom]You would use it to browse while you should work anyway...[/citation]

Yeah, people that do that are horrible >.> *hides*

DN_

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]WheelsOfConfusion[/nom]It's gone already? Aww, schwitz![/citation]

Oh man, don't quit your day job!

G

It'd be nice to provide a link with it.
Besides, in about 15 years, there will be no WW2 survivor left, and it will be forgotten just like any other war has been in the past 4000 years!

phantomtrooper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
[citation][nom]ProDigit80[/nom]It'd be nice to provide a link with it.Besides, in about 15 years, there will be no WW2 survivor left, and it will be forgotten just like any other war has been in the past 4000 years![/citation]

Never! It will always live on in Call of Duty lol.

gorehound

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
I would not be making fun of Auschwitz.Come over to my website if you would like or if you are interested.i run a large site as a memorial to my family and to all the victims throughout Carpathian Mountains/Northern Transylvania.85% of my bloodline on my dad's side went up the chimney and my dad was in 4 different camps till the USA liberated him.
http://www.bigmeathammer.com/aushwitz.htm
i also offer a 5 1/2 hour detailed documentary on this region for free.

darkknight22

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
[citation][nom]gorehound[/nom]I would not be making fun of Auschwitz.Come over to my website if you would like or if you are interested.i run a large site as a memorial to my family and to all the victims throughout Carpathian Mountains/Northern Transylvania.85% of my bloodline on my dad's side went up the chimney and my dad was in 4 different camps till the USA liberated him.http://www.bigmeathammer.com/aushwitz.htmi also offer a 5 1/2 hour detailed documentary on this region for free.[/citation]

That long key right there on the bottom of the keyboard, called the space bar. It's often used to signify the end of one word and the beginning of another. Or if used with punctuation, such as "." it can signify the end of a sentence.

kraken18

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
How gullible can one be when one believes an event where:

- There is not one single picture documenting the alleged atrocity. Go on, look for yourself. You simply cannot find one single wartime picture of a working gas chamber. All the pictures of the gas chambers are pictures taken after they were "reconstructed."

- According to census data there wasn't even 6 million Jews under the jurisdiction of the Third Reich at its height.

- The only evidence brought to the table supporting the idea of gas chambers came from the Communists.

- "Confessions" were extracted from Nazi official by means of torture. When I say torture I'm talking old school. None of this sissy boy waterboarding nonsense.

So yea, if you still believe the holohoax myth I've got a bridge to sell you. ;)

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]kraken18[/nom]How gullible can one be when one believes an event where:- There is not one single picture documenting the alleged atrocity. Go on, look for yourself. You simply cannot find one single wartime picture of a working gas chamber. All the pictures of the gas chambers are pictures taken after they were "reconstructed."- According to census data there wasn't even 6 million Jews under the jurisdiction of the Third Reich at its height.- The only evidence brought to the table supporting the idea of gas chambers came from the Communists.- "Confessions" were extracted from Nazi official by means of torture. When I say torture I'm talking old school. None of this sissy boy waterboarding nonsense.So yea, if you still believe the holohoax myth I've got a bridge to sell you.[/citation]

You TOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.