Solved! Need a pair of headphones. Budget 250$ but willing to go up to 375$

alfredcthru

Prominent
Oct 14, 2018
Hey, so I want to buy a new pair of headphones. But I have no idea what to pick. My budget is around 250$ but so am willing to spend up to 375$ if there's a good pair. I'll be using the headphones only at home and my PC will be providing the sound but I might get an amp in the future. I do know that I want a pair of closed back headphones which I'll be using for music, games and movies. I want minimal soundleakage and preferably a detachable wire. Comfort is also very important since I'll be using them a long time during the day. Doesn't matter if it's Bluetooth or not. What would you suggest?

Solution
The Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7GM are a good buy. Comfortable, stylish. Closed back, and over ear so minimal sound leakage but the thing is they sound almost like open-backs. Best of both worlds. Also comes with a selection of various cables. Currently about $250/$300 (noise cancelling version)

Shoomer

Commendable
Oct 8, 2016
The Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7GM are a good buy. Comfortable, stylish. Closed back, and over ear so minimal sound leakage but the thing is they sound almost like open-backs. Best of both worlds. Also comes with a selection of various cables. Currently about $250/$300 (noise cancelling version)

Solution