Need A Second Domain To Take Users To Primary Domain

TripleBullet

Honorable
May 30, 2013
I have domain A and B. My main domain is domain A. If users go to domain B instead of A I need it to take them to domain A instead. I haven't used HTML since high school so I don't remember anything really. I know there is a pretty simple code to redirect users (At least I think there is). Can't find anything on Google and I am at work so no time to sit and search.

TripleBullet

Honorable
May 30, 2013

We are using GoDaddy. Not sure if that matters, but I have two domains and need them to go only to domain A. Not sure what DNS is or it's use. If someone goes to domainB.com i need it to forward them to domainA.com.

kanewolf

Judicious

If the computer hosting "A" is at IP address 99.99.99.99 then the DNS record for "A" points to 99.99.99.99. Setting the DNS record for "B" to that same address will take the person to the same host no matter which domain name they are using. Look at how the DNS records for "A" are configured and do the same for "B" ...

TripleBullet

Honorable
May 30, 2013

If GoDaddy is hosting it can I still configure the DNS to whatever IP GoDaddy has it hosted at right?