Need a suggest for laptop ?

jagger9270

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
I wanna buy a laptop which has perfect cooling system.Cause my old Acer Aspire 4741G got so hot when I surf the internet or simply watch a movie...any brand recommended ??

Erwin Bautista

Estimable
Jun 12, 2015
I dont think anyone is around enough laptop's to understand how the well their cooling unit work in the laptop. SO my suggestion would be to just pick a WELL REVIEWED laptop ( one WITHOUT overheating issues blatantly stated in the reviews) and set a couple bucks aside for a decent laptop cooler. Quick tip, if you're looking for something media and game strong, a dell xps is a good choice, or generally speaking, anything with a AMD or NVIDIA gpu.

I don't know your budget for the laptop, therefore I can't recommend you one. HOWEVER
This is a very reliable cooler that I've used and recommended to people for quite awhile as its big, not overbearing, and inexpensive, however touches a very tiny tiny tiny tiny bit loud. But worth the 15 bucks. Cools my Acer Aspire 5742g-6480 even while gaming.

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-NotePal-Ultra-Slim-R9-NBC-XSLI-GP/dp/B005C31HC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435314805&sr=8-1&keywords=laptop+cooler
Goodluck brudduh!