Need a suggestion for Gaming/Movie headphones

Apr 15, 2018
Hello guys.
For the last time i have been searching for new headphones since my hd598 cs do not impress me anymore.
I am playing some games like Fortnite, Rust , league of legends, and some FPS games for like 40% of my time on the pc
I also watch a lot of videos and movies with female voices, and sometimes i even listen to EDM music.
I have something like 350$ to spend for new headphones and maybe and amp+dac if needed.
was looking and investigating the K7xx from massdrop and the philips x2.
suggestions will be appreciated alot!!

Solution
D
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I still use my original open back 598s for gaming and I've also been looking for something that might replace them. The K7xx, K712 Pro, Fidelio X2 and ATH A1000Z are on the short list. :lol:
D

Deleted member 217926

The X2s are probably your best bet at that budget. They're going to be most of your budget but they don't necessarily need an amp either. I think the K7xx is somewhat bass lite.

Apr 15, 2018

Already ordered the k7xx and fulla 2

D

Deleted member 217926

I don't think you'll be disappointed. I still use my original open back 598s for gaming and I've also been looking for something that might replace them. The K7xx, K712 Pro, Fidelio X2 and ATH A1000Z are on the short list. :lol:

Solution