Solved! Need advice gtfih!

Solution
Well i would say there is , the Acer has 4 gb of memory and a 500 gb hard drive , while the other has 2 gb memory and a 160 gb hard drive. Also the Acer has a dedicated card vs an intergrated one on the other. I would say that even though the Acer is $50 more it is a much better laptop it wins in two out of three on your list , performance in gaming and component.

kilo_17

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
The Acer is $50 USD more, but it has better graphics and more memory. The Lenovo has Intel GMA graphics which won't do very good. I have no idea how the Acer would do in gaming but it is clearly the better laptop.

farrengottu

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2011
bottom one is better all around. technically the top one has a better processor but without enough ram to properly use win 7 you wont notice that its a better processor.
top one has old intel graphics which sucks horribly and really can not be used for games. well maybe some really old titles like the first sims. but even mild games like starcraft II would kill it with low settings.
but i dont like either. in that price range id get a core i3 with the hd 3000 graphics. it wont be amazing at gaming but better than the two you listed and great at everything else.

inzone

Splendid
Well i would say there is , the Acer has 4 gb of memory and a 500 gb hard drive , while the other has 2 gb memory and a 160 gb hard drive. Also the Acer has a dedicated card vs an intergrated one on the other. I would say that even though the Acer is $50 more it is a much better laptop it wins in two out of three on your list , performance in gaming and component.

Solution

vocalists

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2011

i pmed you about this laptop

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=34-215-119&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Page=2#scrollFullInfo

i found a deal which will only cost me 540$ free shipping. :) . . im still looking for options. .