Question Need advice on which tech to get

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys. I'll cut right to the chance here. My wife bought me a FitBit Versa 2 for Xmas which I love. I love the amount of data I can see about my activities and sleep. The only thing that I dont like about it is that it's a little uncomfortable to wear a watch while sleeping and, I'm in Martial Arts and not allowed to wear a watch while I work out so I'm missing out on that workout data. My thought was to get a smart ring activity tracker and it seems that the Motiv or the Oura ring would be the way for me to go. Cost is not a concern here it's more about the data collection.

I had read a couple reviews saying that the Oura was not that great of an activity tracker as far as knowing how many calories you were burning while working out and I also read that the Motiv doesn't give you the nice indepth analysis regarding your sleep. Ideally, it sounds like I would favor the Oura ring due to the extra data it provides but I was hoping someone could shed some light on just how good of an activity tracker the Oura really is.... or provide me with another option that I haven't considered yet. I will be using both the fitbit and whatever ring I get in tandem.

Thanks for the information!!

Jun 14, 2019
It seems like the Oura is better for your specific interest, but it's all up to you in the end. Do more research, you'll eventually make up your mind.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Fitness Trackers 2

ASK THE COMMUNITY