Question Need advice to buy Portable PC to play full size 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD) 4K resolution movies on 4K TV

uvehon

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
Need advice to buy Portable PC to play full size 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD) 4K resolution movies on 4K TV
I'm looking foк help to find portable PC that will play all 4K resolution movies 60 HZ to replace my 4K media player with HDD slot.
I need to use all my downloads from hard drive with best idea of having Media Remote Control.
it is quite difficult today to pick the right portable PC because all the specs for video cards very complicated and unclear!
Most cards today will play 4K videos but not exactly support full range of 4K completely and I quess it needs to be HDMI 2.0??
I used to build computers myself but now looking for an easy buying option.
As an example I found this portable PC on Amazon Intel NUC i7 8550U Fanless PC Mini PC Desktop PC DDR4 8GB RAM 128GB SSD, DP/EDP/HDMI 2.0, Intel UHD Graphics 620
Please suggest what to buy And what to look for?? With maximum details.
thank you

uvehon

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
Need advice to buy Portable PC to play full size 3840 × 2160 (4K UHD) 4K resolution movies on 4K TV

I'm looking foк help to find portable PC that will play all 4K resolution movies 60 HZ to replace my 4K media player with HDD slot.

I need to use all my downloads from hard drive with best idea of having Media Remote Control.

it is quite difficult today to pick the right portable PC because all the specs for video cards very complicated and unclear!

Most cards today will play 4K videos but not exactly support full range of 4K completely and I quess it needs to be HDMI 2.0??

As an example I found this portable PC on Amazon Intel NUC i7 8550U Fanless PC Mini PC Desktop PC DDR4 8GB RAM 128GB SSD, DP/EDP/HDMI 2.0, Intel UHD Graphics 620
Please suggest what to buy And what to look for?? With maximum details

Thank you

uvehon

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011

please suggest what to buy And what to look for?? With maximum details

thank you