Need advise for gaming laptop

TheMightyMalock

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
Hey guy, the title says it all. I'm looking to buy a gaming laptop. I want this to be a replacement for my console. I am a computer science student so I also need it for college. I would like to be able to stream to twitch. The only preference I have it that it has to be around 15" screen as I will be carrying it around all the time. I'm open to all suggestions. I purposely didn't mention any brands as I want pure advise from the good people at Tom's Hardware. Thanks for the help.

CraigN

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
As far as slim laptops go, check out the Gigabyte P35K, or the Lenovo Y510P. You can get the latter in a SLI 755M setup, but it'll have no DVD drive. the P35K comes with a 765M. Those are the best two I can think of in that size range off the top of my head.

CraigN

Honorable
Aug 15, 2013
As far as slim laptops go, check out the Gigabyte P35K, or the Lenovo Y510P. You can get the latter in a SLI 755M setup, but it'll have no DVD drive. the P35K comes with a 765M. Those are the best two I can think of in that size range off the top of my head.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 5
V Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 12
G Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 6
Jeroen B Laptop Tech Support 1