Need an opinion on these headsets

rawngg

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys I recently broke my Corsair 1500v2s and I'm looking to get another headset in the <$100 range. I'm looking for a headset with 7.1. I don't want another Corsair headset because I've had issues with their 7.1 coming out of the wrong earcups, whether it be v1 or v2 of the 1500.

So here is what I've been looking at, been considering wireless again since I hate cords from my headset.

Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Omega
Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930
Razer Kraken 7.1

I've heard lots of good things about the Logitech but I don't know if I'm fully convinced. I listen to a lot of music when I'm gaming and am usually in Skype so I would like it to be good for handling multiple audio sources without much distortion.

Thanks guys!

Solution
grab a nice set of Sennheiser gaming headphones and be done with it. don't bother with the main stream name brands, they sell mostly with brand recondition, with a little quality sprinkled on top. Sennheiser are just nice, just don't but a cheap-cheap pair.

as my great grand pappy once said " buy cheap,buy twice"

good luck

Pr3di

Honorable
Sep 18, 2013
The headset I`m using for about 8 years now - A4Tech HS-50.
Ive bought the same model about 4 times now, so that`s about 2 years a piece, for about 10$ a pop.

Anyway, probably you have bigger requirements than me :D

sportsfanboy

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2008
grab a nice set of Sennheiser gaming headphones and be done with it. don't bother with the main stream name brands, they sell mostly with brand recondition, with a little quality sprinkled on top. Sennheiser are just nice, just don't but a cheap-cheap pair.

as my great grand pappy once said " buy cheap,buy twice"

good luck

Solution

BlueFireZ

Estimable
If your looking for quality in headsets Steelseries, Creative, Sennheiser, Corsair are the way to go. But if your looking for the best experience getting headphones + modmic is the way to go. If your interested I can recommend you some headsets or headphones + modmic.