need headset with mic in 2k india

Sonu_2016

Estimable
Feb 3, 2016
hey guys i just accsidently buy two headset first one is kotion each g 4000 and another steelseries 3hv2 .. i like to wear whole day the headset also like to play games and i am also a video editor..pls tell me which one should i have from theese..thanx ..and pls answer urgent

Solution
If you already bought them, you should be able to figure out from the two which one you like better. Headphones, speakers, keyboard, mice are very personal picks, what you like would very likely not match what others like. From the looks of the Steelseries they look pretty comfortable but I have not heard the lower end products, the two Steelseries headsets I had where both $60-$120 so would sound different.

The EACH G4000 doe not look as comfortable to wear. Another set to look at that I like a lot is the Plantronics 377, you can find them on Amazon and eBay for around $22 and are good quality.
If you already bought them, you should be able to figure out from the two which one you like better. Headphones, speakers, keyboard, mice are very personal picks, what you like would very likely not match what others like. From the looks of the Steelseries they look pretty comfortable but I have not heard the lower end products, the two Steelseries headsets I had where both $60-$120 so would sound different.

The EACH G4000 doe not look as comfortable to wear. Another set to look at that I like a lot is the Plantronics 377, you can find them on Amazon and eBay for around $22 and are good quality.

Solution