Need help buying laptop? Gaming/university

Danielpena002

Commendable
Apr 24, 2016
Hello. Im new here.
Im planning on buying a new laptop, im tired of internal graphic cards on laptops, and I want to be able to run games like gta v at least at medium settings, but Im concerned about the case quality of most gaming laptops
Should i really be concerned about the case? Since I'm going to enter college soon. What laptops do you reccomend? I was looking at the dell i7559 but i dont know if it is outdated or too fragile. Please help

Solution
If you want my opinion, I'd recommend the P55 from gigabyte which is priced at $1449 on Amazon.it has an i7 7700HQ (kabby lake), a GTX 1060 6GB and 16GB of RAM. Essentially this is set to do more than just game but it'll definitely run your games on MAX settings on 1080p easily. Its moderately priced and and based on the price to performance its worth the money.

If you want something more long term, I'd recommend the Aorus x3 v7. It runs an i7 7820HK which is an overclockable processor. On top of that it has a gtx 1060 also but its Thunderbolt 3 compatible. Its priced at $2000 but it comes with 8/16GB of RAM and it can hold up to 4 storage devices, one of them being a 512GB SSD(which is means fastboot time and loading speeds for your...

Kent Lin

Honorable
Oct 17, 2013
If you want my opinion, I'd recommend the P55 from gigabyte which is priced at $1449 on Amazon.it has an i7 7700HQ (kabby lake), a GTX 1060 6GB and 16GB of RAM. Essentially this is set to do more than just game but it'll definitely run your games on MAX settings on 1080p easily. Its moderately priced and and based on the price to performance its worth the money.

If you want something more long term, I'd recommend the Aorus x3 v7. It runs an i7 7820HK which is an overclockable processor. On top of that it has a gtx 1060 also but its Thunderbolt 3 compatible. Its priced at $2000 but it comes with 8/16GB of RAM and it can hold up to 4 storage devices, one of them being a 512GB SSD(which is means fastboot time and loading speeds for your games)

Solution