Need help deciding a gaming headset or headphones

Aug 19, 2018
Hi there

I know it is a frequently asked question but im still really confused

I am lloking to by either a headset or headphones mainly for gaming were the quality of aound is more important espescially the surround sound in trying to localize enemies and hearing footsteps

I would like to test them in order to decide but in my country it is not applicable

If i to choose now i am mostly confused between the hyperx cloud alpha and other sennheiser gaming headsets

Or go with hd598cs and a decent mic

Even though i am more toward the hyperx but hearing they break easily really changing my mind

Any otger recommendation is accepted hopefully not above 250$

Please help me i am not good in the audio things

Solution
I have bought sades headsets for a cheap price on eBay and amazon and was amazed with its quality.
I don't know about all the headsets out there but I defenetly will recommend sades headsets becsuse of the price and the quality.
I have 2 different sades headsets and both of them are good for music and gaming. And I have one of them for about 4 years.
At the other side my friends bought logitech headsets and still mine was better. They always thought I was hacking because I could hear any single step in games and I knew where exactly the person is.
The differences was that I was hearing steps way better then they did. (I don't know how)
So here you go.

redox653721

Great
Aug 19, 2018
I have bought sades headsets for a cheap price on eBay and amazon and was amazed with its quality.
I don't know about all the headsets out there but I defenetly will recommend sades headsets becsuse of the price and the quality.
I have 2 different sades headsets and both of them are good for music and gaming. And I have one of them for about 4 years.
At the other side my friends bought logitech headsets and still mine was better. They always thought I was hacking because I could hear any single step in games and I knew where exactly the person is.
The differences was that I was hearing steps way better then they did. (I don't know how)
So here you go.

Solution