Need help deciding what tv to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylergoodwin102710

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
I'm trying to find a tv that I won't regret buying. I bought the UN50JU7100 because I thought that was a great choice and I can easily return it if there is something better. But, the more I research the more things I find out such as HDR, HDCP, nanocrystal tech. etc. Does anyone know of a TV that is good for gaming and has a great picture with all the bells and whistles such as HDR (not necessarily things like a Smart TV) that I won't regret buying and will be able to take advantage of all the new technologies (HDR, 4K Blu Ray players) and is still great for gaming? (Low lag input etc.) I can't decide what would be the best best that has the future proof tech and is great for gaming.

Solution
That is, indeed, an awesome HDTV. As long as you feed it 4K content, it will look amazing (I have seen this TV on display, even today at a Microcenter).

Unless these is a bell or whistle that you just can't live without (and I can't imagine what that might be), I think you made an excellent choice and should have no regrets.

Well done!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
That is, indeed, an awesome HDTV. As long as you feed it 4K content, it will look amazing (I have seen this TV on display, even today at a Microcenter).

Unless these is a bell or whistle that you just can't live without (and I can't imagine what that might be), I think you made an excellent choice and should have no regrets.

Well done!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.