Need help finding a laptop

Krusteh

Commendable
May 25, 2016
1. Around 400 euro
2. Doesn't really matter
3. Doesn't matter. 768p/1080p, as the budget allows.
4. Desktop replacement
5. Doesn't matter.
6. I'd like to occasionally play Witcher3/FO4 at minimum. 20+ FPs will do.
7. Engineering programs like Auto CAD and simulation software.
8. 1TB HDD would be best. 500GB is acceptable too.
9. I'd rather buy from www.computeruniverse.net.
10. Pretty long. 4+ years.
11. DVD
12. I like Asus, but won't mind a laptop from another brand if it's good.
13. Romania.
14. It would be nice if it had good speakers and webcam.

Solution
For your budget you will not find anything new that will play Witcher 3. Maybe a system with an A10 CPU can run it OK at low at 720 resolution.

If you want something a bit better, but still for low settings in any newer or demanding games, look for a laptop with a 940M video card, of 950M if you can go up a bit in budget. Remember what you buy now for a laptop is what you will have till you replace it. If you buy a barely usable one now for current games, what will happen when you see a newer game you want to play in 2 years? You will be not only at the low end now, you will be well bellow the low end in the future. Spending more now will save you money in the long run.
For your budget you will not find anything new that will play Witcher 3. Maybe a system with an A10 CPU can run it OK at low at 720 resolution.

If you want something a bit better, but still for low settings in any newer or demanding games, look for a laptop with a 940M video card, of 950M if you can go up a bit in budget. Remember what you buy now for a laptop is what you will have till you replace it. If you buy a barely usable one now for current games, what will happen when you see a newer game you want to play in 2 years? You will be not only at the low end now, you will be well bellow the low end in the future. Spending more now will save you money in the long run.

Solution