Need help finding proper laptop for College/Gaming

Blake Fasse

Estimable
May 25, 2014
I am looking for a laptop for college that is both lightweight and powerful. I would prefer to have a 2 in 1 ultrabook but if it's not there then that's fine.

1. What is your budget?

I have no budget
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
If you find a 2 in 1, keep it below 14"
and if you find a regular laptop, 15"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1080p+
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
yes
5. How much battery life do you need?
doesn't matter as long as its more then 3-4 hrs
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
yes i would but only casually,
Borderlands 2 (medium- high)
Saints Row The Third (medium)
Warframe (medium)
Dota 2 (medium)
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I'm mainly using it do that I can write Java code and game on the side but having an Active Digitizer is a MUST HAVE because I'd like to go paperless
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
at least a 256 SSD
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
none really
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
2-4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc
none
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I dont want any Samsung products
13. What country do you live in?
USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Like I said earlier having an active digitizer is a must have because I'd like to go paperless and i'd also like to maybe do a little drawing. I would like it to have a dedicated graphics card but I know thats asking to much (for the record I already looked at the Sony Vaio Flip 15A and i wasnt impressed)

I know I'm asking a little much from a 2 in 1. Hell I'm not even sure one like this even exists. But I'm just asking around in case theres something I haven't found

Blake Fasse

Estimable
May 25, 2014
Okay so basically I want a 2 in 1 laptop with 8 GB of RAM, at least a 256 GB SSD, 1920 x 1080p or more, and it has to have an active digitizer for note taking and drawing. These questions seemed to contradict themselves and I wasn't sure anyone understood them