need help finding the absoulute best headset for pc, budget up to 250-300 CDN dollars

Shahan16

Estimable
May 13, 2015
looking for really good headsets for pc gaming, music. i dont care as much for the built in microphone as i have an external one. just 10/10 sound quality for music and atmospheric gaming

Solution
There's really no absolute best because sound is subjective. Some people like a flat frequency response, others like extreme amounts of bass, some like screaming, distorted highs and audio. Keep in mind it's not just about the headset, the signal you're feeding it is very important as well. Despite saying all of that, I like Audio Technica and Sennheiser a lot. I'm sure others can say their piece but in the end it's one of those things where you have to hear it to believe it.

Th3pwn3r

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
There's really no absolute best because sound is subjective. Some people like a flat frequency response, others like extreme amounts of bass, some like screaming, distorted highs and audio. Keep in mind it's not just about the headset, the signal you're feeding it is very important as well. Despite saying all of that, I like Audio Technica and Sennheiser a lot. I'm sure others can say their piece but in the end it's one of those things where you have to hear it to believe it.

Solution