Need help in connecting phillips spa7000b 5.1 speakers to my system with msi 970a-g43 mobo. It only plays two speakers!!!!!

Anubhav_Sonker

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
Need help in connecting phillips spa7000b 5.1 speakers to my system with msi 970a-g43 mobo. It only plays two speakers!!!!!

The output on speakers has aux and dvd outputs (RCA red white on both ends). When I connect aux cable to my pc it only plays 2 speakers. Need help.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Luckykor Audio 0
M Audio 2
W Audio 3
S Audio 10
W Audio 2
R Audio 2
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 8
G Audio 0
O Audio 2
C Audio 3
T Audio 1
VanAkard Audio 5
M Audio 1
Neil Stevens Audio 0
C Audio 1
D Audio 1
B Audio 1
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Sony TV A8 55 oled and Onkyo TR646 connected via arc. Only sound coming from external devices works.
Question How to connect old yamaha receiver to new smart tv
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question HDMI connection not permitted with Pioneer VSX-LX302
Question Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Why is a Bluetooth device shown in settings as "not connected" when I know it is
Question Connecting Kurzweil speakers and Klipsch subwoofer to PC
Question How to "connect iTunes" to a home stereo?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question Laptop PC that's connected to DAC connection to Sony AV Receiver (of 2012) for music listening
Question Connect a Vizio v51-h6 soundbar to a 2009 Panasonic TV
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question Subwoofer Connecting Issue
Question can i connect my home speaker system to pc?
Question Connecting TV and DVD audio to AV receiver
How do i get my bush sound bar to connect to my phillips tv
Connecting Phillips HTS 3000 to PC
What do I need to connect a Panasonic sound bar SC-HTB495 to a Phillips 47pfl5522d/05 tv
My 50 inch LG screen tv has no head phone jack,how to connect my phillips sound bar?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS